Wednesday, October 22, 2008

C&C...Candids & Camwhores...

I brought my camera to school on Tuesday and people especially Felicia starts CAMWHORING!!!! Well, I guess thats what she does everyday. Girls, don't you feel bored looking at yourself everyday? But for me, I prefer taking candid cause that proves you're a good photographer =D. So here are some pic found in my camera... 

Mak and Fel

WTH was I doing... 

Chun Keat

Khairul, look at the camera la LuLu

Not again??


Angelica ohh angelicaa
HAH! ladies and gentlemen let me present to you my master piece... I call this the "Perfecto Candidto" none of them knew this was taken... YEA!

Close your mouth boy

wonder who took this...


oh man... don't you guys get tired?


Don't they look alike sometimes?


ooo Horng Yi..... I can read your mind XP


Finally, Wei Han and CK

If any of you want any those pictures on top please ask me on msn. (tzyang_1993@hotmail.com)

By Zhen Yang

No comments: