Wednesday, October 29, 2008

me as joel

Name: Joel Ng 

Date of Birth: 3 april 1993 (april is such a nice name)

Quoted in class: The Blur 

Since i have nothing else to do ill just do what i think i feel like doing which is ( drumroll pls ).........Yes it is the part where i day dream and put myself in other peoples lives. and i know alot of you will be calling me lifeless in your mind ( i can read minds )

lets start.........
if i was Horng Yi i would dress up my children in pineapple and papaya suits and make them dance the hula

if i was Wae Hin i would make a fake cast so i can be more intuned with my lame side and people will see me as mentally and physically lame

if i was Angelica i would migrate to Micronesia because everything there is micro including people

if i was Boh Yee i would never join Formula 1 or go for any plane flights which would make me faster

if i was Chun Kiat i would buy out Apple so i can be the ultimate gaget user and later becoming inspector gaget

if i was Zhen Yang i will become an architech so i make the biggest unmoving cube in the world oh and also create the 1st mac n cube 

if i was Jun Meng i would go to the North Pole to become Santa claus so i can have the lisence to laugh for the rest of my life

if i was Felicia i would go to America to challenge Paris Hilton to a new reality show named   'The Ultimate Bimbo '

if i was Chelsea i would get a tatoo so i can be more Ah Longish 

if i was Shu Fei i would stay in dj and not transfer to a school with plenty of hot chicks

Finally, if i was Joel i would stop dreaming about living ppls live bcoz my finger wants to sleep 

No comments: