Thursday, November 6, 2008

6 of Nov 2008

Its the last day of school today. I won't say anything much here. Besides Afiq winning DJ's Got Talent =)... We're really proud of you dude. 

here's the video of him


At the very last moment of school. I went back to our class for one last time. It's so emotional sitting down in the class thinking back about all the good and bad time's that have passed. I'm gonna miss every single one of you...


I'm gonna miss talking crap with Joel
I'm gonna miss Boh Yee responding 3 seconds later
I'm gonna miss Harry's feminine side
I'm gonna miss Boon Aun being a nice guy 
I'm gonna miss Chun Kiat being supportive
I'm gonna miss Horng Yi being Aloha
I'm gonna miss Chelsea pinching me
I'm gonna miss Felicia camwhoring
I'm gonna miss Angelica's smile
I'm gonna miss Shu Fei being a prefect 
I'm gonna miss Er Wei laughing like mad when nothing is funny
I'm gonna miss talking IT with Desmond
I'm gonna miss talking just about anything with Jun Meng
I'm gonna miss Raeesah scolding me when we don't listen to her
I'm gonna miss cheering with Afiq 
I'm gonna miss Farhana helping the monitor keep the class quiet
I'm gonna miss Mervyn being super weird
I'm gonna miss Wei Sheng sitting next to me
I'm gonna miss Paul doing silly things
I'm gonna miss Yin Yee's wannabe bimbo-ness 
I'm gonna miss Eugene punking his hair
I'm gonna miss Kok Leong sleeping at the back of the class
I'm gonna miss calling Inn Yen "luu luu"
I'm gonna miss chatting with Wae Han after school
I'm gonna miss Farah's english slang 
I'm gonna miss Amirah being a quiet person
I'm gonna miss bullying someone tall like Chin Yew
I'm gonna miss Khairul not going to school often 
I'm gonna miss the China-Dolls speaking chinese the whole day
I'm gonna miss Siew Cheong acting funny
I'm gonna miss all of you playing the Rubik's Cube =)
Mostly, I'M GONNA MISS ALL OF YOU KEMPAS PEOPLE!!!

and for any of you who I did not mention. Don't think negatively... Its just that we don't talk that often and I hope we will next time. I really love all of you in 3 Kempas =)

3 Kempas

Guys, don't be sad =) 3 Kempas is not over and we guarantee you it will never be over! Our spirits are so alive. Don't let it die. We just wouldn't accept it. We'll always meet again. And here's the good news... 3 Kempas will be going out for gathering every single holiday next year =) and nevertheless, we're planning for more activities and outings this year. And lets all together pray so that majority of us will be in the same class next year =D


by Zhen Yang

No comments: