Monday, November 3, 2008

3 Kempas pictures and videos

So here are the pictures and videos we took today... Farhana's having some more... Please IM me on MSN if you want any of these pics or videos. =)


lalala... get a Mac guys...



Kok Leong... you've always been a poser eh...


Mak tryna learn how to play Canon 



I have to say I don't know how to use a guitar
but just for fun I asked him to teach X)





















































































































They shall form a band, the Dynamic Duo



Felicia's pwning my cam again ==















This is why 3 Kempas rocks! We're all a family =)





Kay this is so obscene... if I found out who took this I'm
gonna kill him. I've no choice but to post it...



He was trying to teach Horng Yi how to tie his shoelace, but failed
So I took the challenge XP

by Zhen Yang

No comments: