Thursday, November 13, 2008

COPE by ZY

COPE adventure was just... its awesome... its just,WOW!! I don't know how to describe it. I'm just speechless. If you were there, you would know how much fun we had. Mak, I just wanna say thank you so much and thank you again for you to organize another sleep over at that venue in the future XP. The Indian/Bhangla/KemBhang or wtv you call it dance was great. It made the racist Mervyn not be racist anymore. I'm sorry I've to share it out here Mervyn. HE LIKED THE DANCE!! (which surprises me) Group dynamics was really great as it strengthens our friendship. I can describe paintball as something like "it hurt so bad, it feels so good" yeap! That's like the best pain you can ever get. 
Jungle trekking is something remarkable. It was the most adventures jungle trek I've ever been to. From getting wet and shivering under the rain to experiencing a lightning strike that was just 15 feet away to taking care of Jelly while walking through muddy, slippery areas and a "cold, shallow, uneven river"  in the jungle. It was all really fun. And Mervyn... I really do hope you'll recover quick from those thorns yea. If you guys are asking, "where are the pictures?!?!"... Alright I've something to say. There are 182 pictures altogether. Reply me...

No comments: