Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mervyn

First post here :DD

Name : Mervyn How Kean Yip

Nicknames: Alien, Racist

B'day: 11th February 1993 ?

Interests: Playing musical instruments, Listening to music, computers, sleeping, playing

COPE Adventure,
Best day of my life :DD
First time I went out with a bunch of friends from the same class too
I loveeee the Indian Dance (Bangra,Banglea,Bhanga,Baka Dance wtv.. i forgot the name~) I'll just call it KemBhang dance =)
Aloha's not really good at the dance xD but its still filled with alota funn .

p/s: The dance teacher looks kinda hot xD (not being gay)

Then the puzzle games~ the magic rod thats supposed to go down went all the way up~..the nuclear bomb thing thats..fun and was the easiest ?..the stick game..sorry ck, i forgot what happened xD..the roll the ball on our hands trick was really really..fun xD didnt know it was that easy.

Then lunch time!! lots of food!! /slur
Forgot what I ate there..but i remember chicken chop and rice and chapati i think xD
After lunch , Paintball time!!!
Freedom(red) vs Independence(yellow) (zy's idea from Armageddon)
I was in Freedom. Score was 2:1 , Freedom won! teamwork ftw! I got scratches on my legs when i slipped and fell into our base, but yeahhh got a point for that xD and i managed to get a shot on maks eye there i think XD!! and on final round, i kept shooting without stopping =P especially at Mak xD after that we went back to the canteen? and drank some ice lemon tea i think.. and it started raining and we played in the rain !! (im sick now fyi)

After that we went jungle trekking in the rain !! :DD and also witnessed a BANG of a natural bolt 15 feet away! *thought it was a bomb*

Sliding in mudd, felt dirty but fun too bad i slipped and fell AGAIN on the thorns/spikes poked deep into my palm D:
But I still washing my hands in the river water..not sure if its a river, then stepping on rocks! *my shoes are torn but whocares*

After that, in the shower, everyone was complaining "LEECH LEECH"
Jun Meng got the most I guess, lucky Zhen Yang, not even a scratch on that guy!! wth!!
Well, mine never stopped bleeding till I got home. Then it started bleeding again after i took a shower, so i just let the blood flow...ALOT of blood XD

Too bad no pictures from jungle trekking, but at least we got memories :D *pity the forgetful ones*

I wanna thank everyone in 3 Kempas for one of the best days of my life!
Special thanks to

Mak, the organizer.
Zhen Yang and Farhana for the pictures
CK,Horng Yi,Angelica,Jun Meng,Boh Yee,Felicia,Chelsea,Myself for the fun :D

By,
Alien Afrento


No comments: