Friday, January 9, 2009

Updating

I dont really know what to update actualy .. 
well.. I always review this blog when ever I open the internet .. 
but then i dint even update it .. well ..
Jun Meng ask me whether I did update or not .. and the answer is NO.. 

Here is abit about my class ..
My class only consist of 13 or 14 .. Not many .. 
My class is a sub-science ICT .. which is 4Keruing .. situated at block F infront of girls toilet.. 
The class had to combine with 4Meranti for Teras (bm,bi, sej ect.)
well .. we have to walk to makmal computer the big 1... 
but my class is not a floating class.. so its still fun because not much of movement.. 
but then when Keruing and Meranti combine .. its like PASAR.. BISING !!!..

owh well hope next week my class dont have to combine with Meranti .. 
so called not fun !! .. well thats really nothing .. 
My mom is teaching me sivik .. i dont really like my mom teaches me anything that have to do with school studies .. its so weird for me ... 

Next: Co-curiculum 
I dont join much this year .. as to day is the registration..
i registered for :

HEBAT
KRS 
Pelajar Islam
Handball 

Thats all about this this time update .. about my class and me .. anyway .. enjoy your school days before it ends forever !!

Happy Schooling:
Farhana Fadzil

No comments: