Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Reminiscence

Wow.
I don't know if anyone of you will ever come back here,
but one fine day I looked back at this blog
that was when I was talking to Aloha and he was looking at this blog too
I cannot believe we, 3 Kempas '08 were so united.
we even had our blog, youtube channel and now the 3kempas group in facebook.
I looked back at our previous posts, videos, and i started recalling them one by one.
The last post was by Harry last year before our SPM.
It's been months.
Will we ever come back reunited like this?
Answer is, obviously, no.
But at least, we could catch up?
Like Harry said, even small talks count.
We may have our own lives, but I will never ever forget I was in 3Kempas 2008
Everyone's busy in college now.
It's sad to know that time flies, quickly, and even the so called world end 2012 is coming
I just want to let all of you know that, you guys lighted up my life.
I will never forget 3Kempas
Honestly, this class was the most reunited class i ever had.
I wonder if anyone will read this...
Anyway.

By,
Boon Aun


No comments: