Monday, November 3, 2008

" See You Guys Around " :)



Hello everyone. I shall post a sad sad post here today. So sad till you'll cry down in tears! LOL so sarcastic. Okay, 1st of all, I wanna thank you guys for giving me a great time in school this year. Knowing you all and spending time together really strengthen our friendship. But it was through all the outings after PMR that we became closer & closer as friends. Now tht I realize how funny our class actually is, it has come to an end. I'll miss being in the same class as all of you, but moving on to a new year next year, I know we'd all still be great friends :]


No matter where we go, the memories shared among us will follow us just like shadows.


And it's when you think back on these times that you smile and laugh about how silly we used to be.

We're gonna meet again nxt week, but I'm still posting this? Hah, I dunno, cause it's just the last day I'm in the same class as you all.

Anyway, for every holiday for the years to come, we will definitely go out once to keep our friendship alive alright? Let's make this our promise :)

It didn't sound so sad after all XD Yay jelly!!

Angelica :)



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edited.

*Chelsea*


No comments: