Tuesday, November 4, 2008

hey. fel here.
since angelica post an emotional post. i shall too. cause i really do feel like doing it.
well, i love all of you guys. and i really did spend lots and lots of stupid memories with alll of you.
i cant recall so many but, deep inside i really know that all of you filled my happy memories. All the laughs and cry and even ghosts. It's just the best thing any people would give me. And i'm so sure i;ll definately not forget any of them. and surely i will think anout them everyday and treasure every moment and second i have with all of you. whoever you are, where you're from, even if you're short, fat, tall, ugly, nerdy, stupid or dumb.. you did a great job on building up the friendship among the kempasians.
I feel so proud that i have you guys to laugh with and i will miss eveything you guys did for me SO SO MUCH!!
hope you guys miss me too...

xoxo, fel

No comments: