Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I LOVE U GUYS

hey guys.. wow this is the first time im writing in a blog..miracle..
anyways, i wanted to tell u guys sometin before i leave..
This is hard for me cos u guys are like my family and u have no IDEA how much im gona miss u guys...
U guys are the most fun fun fun and funiest friends i have ever had in my 15 years of living..
At home, when my mum asked me who am i going out wif, i will say my kempas family...
U guys r the best friends i could ever have and i am never ever going to forget that.

I would love to give my thanks and tell u how much i love u guys and also share some feeling that i didnt share before....

first,
usually people start with ladies but sry girls, u gotta wait cos im startin with.........
~HARRY~

Hey harry, u were my best friend in the 2 years i was in Kempas.. i could always tell u stuff eventhough u freak out but i love to see yr expression,hehe. I'm sry if i turn u too feminine(thats wat everyone says..even my mother!) but it was fun hangin wif u and i dont regret it one bit. I love the times we gossip, play tricks(super fun), plot on our revenge(mostly my revenge) and i will definitely miss the times we laugh together.love ya weirdo.

next,
~JELLA~

Jella,jella,jella... i still remember those 2 periods we laughed together makin stupid blog names for Fel, it was hilarious! we might be lame at some parts but the laughter still go on..i will remember those times when we play games and u will always side me... i loved u for it. And those outings that was never ending fun, u always invite me...Genting was very fun, thank god u didnt ffk me or else u would leave me wif the guys.. they will drive me crazy!!!

~ALOHA~

ALOHA!!! U my man, is one weird boy ,haha, i laughed alot because of your blurness and weirdness and yr bursting ego and yr self perasanness and yr stutter and..wah, damn alot... im gona miss all that.. im gona miss yr aloha dance too.. hope u can handle yourself man, dun let all the gurls beat u up and push u around (except for me ofcourse) Sometimes u freak me out but it always turns out hilarious anyways...

~CHELSEA~

My dear chelsea... im gona miss yr moody moody mood swings.. im happy i could resist your pinching but i hope u dun hurt the others too much..we had fun times together and i love love love to bitch about yr ex-boyfriends but im sry to say that after all that bithching, u got back together wif him. im happy for u though, dun forget that. i hope u will have a wonderful bf that would not break yr heart and will make u happy. Dun fall for any loser k? if u did, u have my number.. we can have a bitching fest. hehehe.love ya

~ ZHEN YANG~

Mr. Zhen Yang.. i have many good & bad memories wif u my friend.. im glad we turned out friends though but i have to tell u, the fighting was pretty fun.VERY entertaining but im not sry i rampas your cube.. atleast maybe u can remember me for that,haha. im gona miss ur funny sound effects and weird ideas.. i had loads of fun... u,joel, harry and aloha will make anybody laugh,even Mahathir.Although we fight so so so much, i love u too dude.oh oh before i forget, can i have that video, it was awesomely touching!!!!

~FELICIA~

Gossip gurl Felicia... also my gossip buddy AND my source of gossip, im lucky u stay near me women! u have been a great friend Fel, u will always have ur weird and lame but funny sense of humour. U have ur original bimbo, happy go-lucky, perky character that i wont forget eventhough u emo alot sometimes, im still happy to have u as a friend.. but sometimes u break my heart Fel, u ffk me damn alot of times.. i think all the time.. but i always invited u on outings but most of the time i dun get a reply.. anyway, u will always be my perky gurlfren and i love u always!!!

~JOEL~

Haih.. joel joel, dude, i never told u this before but im going to miss yr stupidity... it was really entertaining to argue with u.. last time, u couldnt answer back at all! u just look at me, but now u can and i feel happy u can but sry man, i still can always insult u and i always win haha.i am gona miss our stupid arguments and the way i kick yr sorry ass!!! fyi, u will NEVER beat the Cheong twins man, NEVER!!! i will also miss the way yr mouth open and close like a gold fish when i win haha fun memories man! AND i found out u have a soft side..blushin and speakin softly unlike yr normal rude way, shoutin here n there like a retard.. its weird but i guess i love u too man.

~FARHANA~

ahem ahem.. HHHeeelllllllooooooo FUN!!! I dun know y yr so happy all the time but dun worry, its a good thing. i hope u keep the kempas spirit up and keep them out of trouble for me.. im gona miss yr happy attitude and i am definitely gona miss yr sparkling,shining braces.. SHINNY SHINNY!!! i hope u find the man u wanted (if u know wat im talkin about, if u dun then ask me)hehe. u will be a wonderful photographer someday and make sure u give me free pictures k? haha i love ya fun and i will miss u...

~ CHUN KIAT~

The Famous CK!!! u are one daring boy man... when u find ur ultimate gurlfriend show me k? i wanna see hehehehe.. u r my lala chai friend.. make sure u dun turn too lala k? no offence... dun get into too much touble cos i wont be there to save u ( eventhough i dun save u often) haha but i have interesting times with u too.. i hope u dont grow too tall.. i feel too short already.. haha.. u act very big like a gangster but i know ur very good hearted, im not saying its bad too feel big and dangerous but just dun get into a big fight or sometin k? yr hamster face might be gone.. i will miss ye dimples man..love ya!!!!

~JUN MENG~

My jun meng my jun meng, i hope the gurl of yr dreams wont break yr heart..i know u really like her and i hope to see u having your happy ending but if IF it doesnt turn out well, try others.. if it is too hard for u, u must promise me u will try to find other gurlfriends... if u have any problems at all then tell me k? anyway, u boy, have a great and huge heart, and i would like to thank u for all the help u gave me in school thank you thank you thank you.rmb that i love u k?


aww man.. im gona miss u guys so so so much man.. i hope u guys dun forget me so fast man..i had loads of wonderful memories wif u guys sniff sniff,
haih. make sure we go out in the future ya? i promise to visit u guys in school sometime... im sry im leaving...
Love u guys.

P.s the i love u's is in friendly term... dun get the wrong impression hehe XD

xoxo Shu-Fei

No comments: