Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

Goodness I couldn't turn off the computer without blogging at the first day of the year in the class that we all love so much. And I know I used the same title in my blog
.......
.......
.......

My dear friends, what can I say. Here at the beginning of a whole new year. I wish all of you good luck to whatever you do and wherever you go. Just don't leave this blog alone and I can guarantee that if any of you do, I'll personally find you and smack your candy ass. And yes Angelica, the video was meant to be heart breaking XD

I'm gonna share a secret that no one ever knew bout me before. Everywhere I go, I look to people and take lessons out of them whoever they are. Here, I'm going to tell you thing's that I've learnt from each of you. No you'll not realize it, It's gonna be a surprise for some of you.

Afiq- It's fun overcoming your fear
Joel- There's still so much to learn from this world and it's never ending
Horng Yi- Practice gives permanent
Mak- Never put off your talent
Chun Kiat- There's fun everywhere, find it
Boon Aun- Be nice, you never know who you've hurt
Jun Meng- Take the best out of anything and live it to the fullest
Desmond- Arrogance brings you less respect
Wei Sheng- Rationalism in every action
Er Wei- Trust is a fundamental point in partnership
Mervyn- Never judge a book by its cover
Angelica- It's better to have 1 best friend rather than 10 common ones
Felicia- Everyone has a true friendship inside them. 
Boh Yee- Calmness is the best way to get through hard times 
Chelsea- Respect the opposite sex
Farhana- Everything has a time limit, don't drag don't rush
Shu Fei- Controversy brings better friendship if one take a step back

Each of you have a different character I've to say, that's how I learnt from you and that's what makes all of you special. Remember, what makes you unique is that you're different from other people. Be who you are.

Finally I wanna wish you guys,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

By 
Thongs XD

No comments: