Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Regrets

Hey guys...i suddenly felt tat i...tat i somehow let you guys down...i realise i wasnt always the good,happy-lucky,teachers pet ET in school last year...reflectin wat i did..i felt very dissappointed of myself..4 everything i did in 3 kempas..so now i want to take this opportunity to apologize to all my friend...no my family of 3 kempas...i would like to say sry to:

Ck..im sry 4 all the pranks i played on u..lol..callin u short...bullyin u in more ways than 1...i remembered planin wif paul to pull ur pants down..

Yang..im sry 4 always lookin down on u.i wasnt a nice friend to be arround coz i always hit u just 4 fun..insultin ur favuorite mac..

Joel my man...im sry i called u blur in class...u wif the 'huh','wat??' always make me laugh...i doubt i every truly made u laugh..i always poke in the ribs just 4 fun..i noe it hurts..sry

Aloha...i cant really remember exactly how i bully u but i noe did..a lot...im sry tat durin the last day b4 pmr i hit u very hard..i din meant to do tat..i was very angry tat time..pls 4give me..

Paul...if u're still readin this blog i want u to noe tat your still one of us..im sry i laughed at u when ck pulled ur pants down...i just could 4get tat...and i made u fall on ur ass..

Mak..i always called u gay...the one goin'yer.dun la'..i shouldnt ave done tat ...im sry i always feel annoyed around u..i get irritated wif ur attitude..

Eugene..im sry i left u alone..all quite in class while i hag out wif ZY and the rest..pls 4give me

Siew Cheong...i noe i hardly ever read this blog but i'll still write about u...u always tried u mix wif us...always jokin around..im sry i acted like i undestand ur jokes..i was always fakin the smile and laugh..

Jun Xian..lol..ironic isnt it..apologisin to u..i apologise on behalf of 3 kempas tat we insulted u...call u gay..like a gal..but plss can u change..pls dun be too guy...dun squeeze peoples arms k

Er Wei..im sry i called u a naruto freak...4 thinkin tat u were a retard...always feelin disgusted..but after i knew u better..i find u a very trustworthy and loyal friend..

Jelly...haha..tats an insult di..'jelly'..im sry i called u names..callin u shorty...it is the ultimate insult and yet u can still tolerate it..im impressed..

Chelsea..4give me 4 callin u the wo'MAN'...the one wif mustache..im sry bout the ' did u ever shave' question..how i intentionally insulted u to make u angry..tats not the worst part..i did it 4 'fun'..

Boh Yee..im sry 4 callin u and joel husband and wife coz of the blurness the two of u have..dumb is a vey harsh word to use..dumboh..boh tea...all vey insultin..im sry..

Felicia my 'twin sis'..im sry 4 agreein tat ur a bimbo...i never really liked ur behavior..im always 'damn tat fel always actin smart'

Shu-Fei..im sry i've been a bastrad..always trippin u guys...especially u..but u got back to me anyway..lol..always punchin me..i miss u...i miss our 'arm-wrestling'..lol..hope to se u soon

Farhana...im sry i made u fall by trippin u..i noe u werent hurt..but i also noe ur pride was hurt..

Finally..marisa..i noe ur not in kempas..but i still count u as my family...im sry i always neglect u by always hangin out wif my class..im sry i never spend enough time wif u..im sry i din appreciate the love u gave me..the love everyone gave me..not till now ,tat i realise tat i lost something i loved and appreciate given to me by my friends..not until shu-fei and er-wei left..so now i humbly vow tat i will change..i will cast out my Mr. Hyde..i'll no longer be the ET i was yesterday...

ET out

No comments: