Sunday, February 15, 2009

To Jun Meng

With all respect. Are you on drugs? Wth is with all the sudden appology. Listen (or see), if none of that ever happened, things are gonna be bloody bored. You want that to happen? And you're blogging like you're Osama appologizing to bush or obama or hillary or WTV for dropping bombs in their country! (I hate politics). The bottom line is, I don't know if you realize this but your exaggeration is way too freaking high. 
And it's like me now appologizing "Oh, Jun Meng, sorry for calling you osama just now" As a matter of fact, I don't know how bout other people, but you're saying sorry to the things that you've never done to me (probably us).

Get my message clearly dude. Jun Xian deserves to write like that. Not you.. and you're seriously in deep matter. My consultation fees cost 300 bucks an hour. Visit me anytime you like..


I AM ZY!

No comments: